Saturday 21 June 2014

Collection Pressed Powder

This is my first ever blog post and I  have decided to do review the Collection pressed powder. I have the shade 18 ivory which I think is the lightest shade, I am very pale. I also went and got the collection lasting perfection powder in the shade medium (not sure what was going though my head when I brought that). I have used the Rimmel stay matte before which I did like but I didn't think that it kept my skin matte long enough also I have really dry skin and it kind of dried my skin out even more.So I decided to try this powder I really like it. it says on the back that it has silk extracts which I think I can actually feel when I put it on my skin it feels really smooth and silky. Also it has been blended with moisturiser which means it wont dry out my skin. I don't think this powder would be best for people with oily skin because it might make the oiliness worse. It seems to last all day for me even if I have P.E. It sets my make-up really well also which is really good. The powder is nearly see though so it doesn't effect the colour of your make-up either. I don't think you can get Collection in America so I am not sure if you can get it if you live there but if you live in the UK like me then I really recommend this powder to you. The powder only costs £1.99 and you get 17g in each product. I hope you enjoy my first blog post ever!!!!! bye xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. never tried this, heard so many good reviews though! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete