Friday 27 June 2014

Revlon colourburst lip butter in strawberry shortcake


Revlon colourburst lip butter in strawberry shortcake
I have the Revlon Colour burst Lip butter in the shade strawberry shortcake this is the only one I have but I'm planning on getting more because I really love this one. Its a bit like a tinted lip balm but with a bit more colour it is really nice and glossy and i really like the glossy look on my lips. if you have really dry lips then I don't think this will work for you as it will go in the cracks of your lips but if you put a lips balm on first then it should look good. You have to apply a few coats if you want allot of colour but I prefer it as it is with one coat. I also really like the packaging its really pretty and really looks and feels like a high end lipstick. It doesn't have very much product but it seems to last long. It costs £7.99 and I'm not sure in dollars. I use this everyday because its a lovely nude pink colour which looks very natural its very good for school also as it doesn't show up very much unless you apply a few coats of products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment