Thursday 26 June 2014

Match Perfection Founation


Match Perfection foundation
This was my first ever foundation and I have brought it over and over again. I have the colour 010 light porcelain because I'm very pale. It says its a light perfecting radiance foundation which I think that's true. I really like this foundation because its light coverage but very builder able. It stays all day and has a dewy feel on the skin and it doesn't feel like their is allot on thee skin or look that way either. It has SPF 18 which I don't really need living in the UK but still its useful to have when we do have the rare hot spell of weather. It says it has illuminating glow which i think is true it defiantly gives a glow on the skin and it makes your skin look glow and healthy. It costs£6.99 and i think you can get it in America because its from Rimmel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment